Malaysia Hemptech Industrial Research Association was established to enable the community to learn about Green Technology and Hemp related Industries.
No Post Found
Malaysia Hemp News
Industrial Hemp Strategy
MHIRA Membership Benefits
- Education & Training
- Workshop & Study Visit
- Leading Nationally & Regionally
- Partnership Cooperation
- Business Opportunity
- Consultancy & Support
- MHIRA’s Hemp Tour Sparks Industry Buzz!The HSC Executive Tour 4.0 organized by MHIRA offered a captivating exploration of hemp cultivation, technology, and innovation. Government officials’ active participation underlined Malaysia’s commitment, signaling progress and international collaborations. The future promises further expansion into Japan and China, aligning with MHIRA’s global vision.
- Pengalaman HSC Executive Tour 4.0I recently joined the HSC Executive Tour organized by the Malaysia Hemptech Industrial Research Association (MHIRA) to explore the medical use of Cannabis and hemp applications in various industries in Thailand. We observed Thailand’s legalization challenges and the potential for Malaysia’s future.
- MHIRA shines at Asia International Hemp Expo & Forum 2023In a groundbreaking convergence of industry insights, the Asia International Hemp Expo & Forum 2023, hosted at the esteemed Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC) in Bangkok, Thailand, became the… Continue reading MHIRA shines at Asia International Hemp Expo & Forum 2023
- Latihan Pengukuhan Pengujian Kawalan Kualiti Produk SemulajadiPersatuan Penyelidikan Industri Hemptech Malaysia (MHIRA) telah terlibat dalam Latihan Industri yang dianjurkan oleh Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM) dan Bahagian Regulatori Farmasi Negara (NPRA) pada 3-4 Oktober 2023 di Institut… Continue reading Latihan Pengukuhan Pengujian Kawalan Kualiti Produk Semulajadi
- The Inevitable Disruption of HealthcareIn an era of unprecedented healthcare transformation, the paradigm shifted towards new frontiers, catalyzed by technological strides, evolving patient needs, and dynamic industry trends. Recognizing the inevitability of this disruption,… Continue reading The Inevitable Disruption of Healthcare
- Industrial Hemp Forum 2023 – Exploring the Future of HempWe are thrilled to announce the successful conclusion of the Industrial Hemp Forum 2023 held on July 11th in Malaysia at the Asian International Arbitration Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This… Continue reading Industrial Hemp Forum 2023 – Exploring the Future of Hemp
- A Promising Future for MalaysiaMalaysia Hemptech Industrial Research Association (MHIRA) recently had the honor of a courtesy visit to the Prime Minister’s Office (Development). The meeting provided a platform for MHIRA to showcase its… Continue reading A Promising Future for Malaysia
- Post Prohibition: The Revolution of Hemp & Cannabis in Asia PacificThe legal landscape for hemp and cannabis in the Asia Pacific region has been shifting in recent years, with many countries exploring the potential benefits of legalizing these plants for… Continue reading Post Prohibition: The Revolution of Hemp & Cannabis in Asia Pacific
- MHIRA courtesy visit to the Deputy Prime MinisterOn 30th March 2023, the Malaysia Hemptech Industrial Research Association (MHIRA) made a courtesy visit to the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Plantation & Commodities of Malaysia, Dato’ Sri… Continue reading MHIRA courtesy visit to the Deputy Prime Minister
Global Association Partner